Listen up competition enterers, here is the important legal stuff:
• The prize will be paid as 4x £300 Footasylum gift cards to a single winner, to be used anytime with a Footasylum store or Footasylum.com only.
• The competition is open from 09:00GMT Monday 17th September 2018 and will close 23:59GMT Sunday 14th October 2018.
• Entrants must be a valid UNiDAYS member with a valid membership. All membership email addresses provided will be cross-referenced with UNiDAYS for validation of membership.
•Entrants must be a UK resident and aged at least 16 years of age.
• Entry can be made via the entry page only. One entry per customer. Multiple entries will result in disqualification.
•The winner will be selected jointly by Footasylum plc and UNiDAYS on or after Monday 15th October 2018. Footasylum plc and UNiDAYS decision is final. Footasylum plc may cancel or modify the terms relating to this offer at any time.
•Footasylum plc will contact the winner via the email address provided. If the winner cannot be contacted, is not available or has not claimed their prize within 7 days of contact, Footasylum plc reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from valid submissions received before the closing date.
•The prize will be sent to the address given by the winner within 7 working days of confirmation of address. Details of delivery will be provided to the winner.
•The prize cannot be sold, exchanged, refunded or returned. There is no cash alternative.
• Entry into the competition is acceptance of these terms.
•Footasylum plc accepts no responsibility for entries which are incomplete, or which fail to be submitted properly.
•Employees of Footasylum plc are not entitled to participate in this competition.
•If Footasylum plc has sound reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, Footasylum plc may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude entrants from participating in this competition.
•These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
• Footasylum plc (no.5535565) Sandbrook House, Sandbrook Park, Rochdale, Lancashire, OL11 1RY is the promoter of this competition (Promoter) and details of the winners names and counties may be provided if a stamped addressed envelope is sent to the attention of “Affiliate Marketing Team” Footasylum plc, Sandbrook House, Sandbrook Park Rochdale, OL11 1RY within one month of the competition completion date.
Data protection and publicity
• If you are the winner of the competition, you understand that the Promoter may use your full name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition.
• By entering the competition, you understand that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition prizes.
Boring, I know. But important. If you have any further queries please get in touch with our customer services department.