Yes Footasylum Terms & Conditions
Rights Management Terms of Service
You’re probably reading this because we asked you for rights to share your photo. It’s great to see your photos, whether you’re sharing a pic of your fresh new threads or showing off your sneaks– we want you to keep sharing your photos!
We regularly shout out to our followers to request rights to reproduce our favourite images on our website, in our emails + more. Whenever possible we will include your handle to make sure you get the credit you deserve for your photography skills and creativity.
#YesFootasylum Terms and Conditions for Use of Your Photos
By responding #YesFootasylum or by uploading your Photos directly to Footasylum’s website you agree to the following:
- You grant to Footasylum, registered in England and Wales as Footasylum Limited, Company No. 05535565 and its affilates (collectivly “Footasylum”), a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive license to use your Instagram handle and/or your Instagram photograph(s) on which you have responded #YesFootasylum (the “Photos”) or by directly uploading your Photos, on Footasylum.com and/or on any of Footasylum’s social media platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, for its marketing and/or in its advertising;
- Footasylum may use, reproduce, distribute, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit your Photos in any manner it its sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever;
- You hereby represent and warrant that (i) you own all rights in and to your Photos, (ii) you have permission from any person(s) appearing in your Photos to grant the rights herein, (iii) you are 18 years or older, and (iv) Footasylum’s use of your Instagram handle and/or Photos will not violate the rights of any third party or any law;
- You grant Footasylum the right to use your username, real name, image, likeness, caption, location or other identifying information in connection with any use of your Photos.
- You hereby release and discharge Footasylum from any and all obligation to pay you for any use of your Photos and any of the intellectual property rights contained therein in connection with the uses described above; and
- You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold Footasylum, its third party service providers who provide content management services including Olapic, Inc., and any person acting on Footasylum’s behalf harmless from all claims, demands, and liabilities whatsoever in connection with use of the Photos as described above.
We may refuse to accept or transmit your Photos for any reason. We may remove Photos from the site for any reason.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
If you believe that a user of Footasylum.com or the pages it operates on social media platforms has infringed on your intellectual property rights, or if we have taken down your materials due to suspicion of copyright infringement, and you would like to dispute the alleged infringement, please click here (https://www.footasylum.com/privacy/) for information on how to notify us.