To celebrate the launch of our new Footasylum Women's TikTok we're giving you the chance to win a £1000 shopping spree with Footasylum.
Want to enter? All you need to do is follow our Footasylum Women's TikTok account @footasylumwomens
and tag your bestie in the comments of our first post for your chance to win.
Just make sure you follow and comment before 12pm on Friday 2nd July to be entered into the prize draw!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
• The prize draw is open from Friday 25th June at 12pm and will close Friday 2nd July at 12pm.
• Entrance in the prize draw is valid through the Footasylum women’s TikTok channel only. Entrants can have multiple entries.
• To enter, entrants must follow the Footasylum women’s TikTok account @footasylumwomens, and comment on the launch post tagging a friend. Only after these steps are complete is a consumer eligible to enter.
• Footasylum Ltd (no.5535565) Edinburgh House, Hollinsbrook Way, Pilsworth, Bury, BL9 8RR is the promoter of this prize draw (Promoter).
Award of the prize
• The prize will be drawn on Friday 2nd July at 2pm. The winner of the prize draw will be announced on Friday 2nd July PM (Announcement Date). Footasylum will contact the winner via their TikTok account. If the winner cannot be contacted, is not available or has not claimed their prize within 7 days of contact, Footasylum reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from valid submissions received before the closing date Friday 2nd July.
• Footasylum will arrange a date and store location with the winner to arrange for the £1,000 shopping spree.
• If for any reason the winner does not spend the full £1,000 on the day, the remaining sum can be transferred onto a gift card.
• The prize cannot be sold, exchanged, refunded or returned. There is no cash alternative.
• The Promoter’s decision on the validity or acceptance of entries and award of prizes is final and binding and the Promoter may cancel or modify the terms relating to this offer at any time.
• The winner will be chosen at random from all successful, eligible entries.
• Entry into the prize draw is acceptance of these terms.
• Entrants must be a UK resident and aged at least 16 years of age.
• The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries which are incomplete, which fail to be submitted properly or are entered after the closing date.
• Employees of the promoter and their immediate families are not entitled to participate in this prize draw.
• No third party or bulk entries. Entries via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or
other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms
and conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or
household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation,
fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter
using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase
that participant's entries or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants
will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void.
• Entry into the prize draw is at the entrant's sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the
Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs,
expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third
parties arising out of or in connection with the prize draw and/or accepting a prize. The
Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person
relating to or resulting from participation with this prize draw save that nothing in these
terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter's liability for death or
personal injury resulting from its negligence or for fraud.
• The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or
temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or
technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third
parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
• If the Promoter has, in its opinion, sound reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude entrants from participating in this prize draw.
• These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
• In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter will require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw.
Data protection and publicity
• If you are the winner of the prize draw, you understand that the Promoter may use your full name as well as your TikTok @, to announce the winner of this prize draw.
• By entering the prize draw, you understand that any personal information provided by you with the prize draw entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the prize draw prizes.