MyCityMyVans Terms and Conditions
#MyCityMyVans Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Footasylum Ltd (company no. 05535565) whose registered office is at Sandbrook House, Sandbrook Park, Rochdale, Lancashire OL11 1RY.
2. Employees of Footasylum Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. This competition will be held via Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, and only entries made via Instagram, Twitter and Facebook will be accepted.
5. The competition will be held in three Footasylum stores across the UK, in three separate cities (Manchester Birmingham and London) on three separate dates. Once the competition has launched in each city, participants have until the closing time of the participating store to submit their entries. After this date/time the no further entries to the competition will be permitted, nor will they be accepted after all prizes have been claimed.
6. No responsibility can be accepted by the company for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:Entry method:
- Three stores will be chosen across the UK, each from a different city (Manchester, Birmingham and London). Each store will be assigned a day on which they will host the event.
- On the day and time of the event, participants must go to the participating Footasylum store and collect a special #MyCityMyVans sticker to be used as part of the competition. These can also be collected at any point after the store opens on the day of the event.
- When the event begins an image of a location in the city will be posted on the Footasylum social channels every fifteen minutes for one hour. Entrants must visit the locations and take a picture of themselves in front of them holding their #MyCityMyVans sticker, uploading to Instagram, Twitter or Facebook using the hashtag #MyCityMyVans
- To complete entry, participants must return to the hosting Footasylum store and show till staff their social media feed with all of the correct photographs accompanied by the #MyCityMyVans hashtag
- The first two people to return with qualifying entries will win one of two pairs of Vans customised by an artist from their city.
- Prizes are awarded on a first come first served basis. Therefore the first winner will have their pick of the two pairs of customised Vans.
- The next ten people to return with qualifying entries will receive a Vans goody bag.
Further information can be found at: https://social.footasylum.com/magazine/item/927-mycitymyvans-how-to-enter.html
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen based on speediness to complete the given task and prizes will be given on a first come first served basis.
12. The winners will be notified upon returning to the participating Footasylum store after having completed the task. Prizes will be received immediately upon being declared a winner. The promoter reserves the right to distribute prizes as they see fit in accordance with the rules of the competition, and whether an entry is considered to qualify as complete is at the promoter’s discretion.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image and entry in any publicity material. Photos may also be taken by the promoter on the day of the event. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winners’ names will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Footasylum Ltd, Sandbrook House, Sandbrook Park, Rochdale, Lancashire OL11 1RY
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.