From the latest trainer launches from Nike, adidas Originals and New Balance to the latest streetwear from Monterrain, The North Face and Under Armour our stores have everything you need to stay looking on-point.
To make shopping for your all-new 'fits even easier we've extended our opening hours across our stores. Need to find your nearest store? We got you, find store information (including opening times) here.
Live or work near a Footasylum store? Want to get your online order delivered there? Good news our Delivery to Store service is back for England and Wales! Just select your preferred store at checkout.
We can't wait to see you all again in real life but if you have any concerns or want to chat with a member of our team drop us a message on WhatsApp or Live Chat.
We know you're pretty familiar with COVID-19 measures by now but we wanted to give you a refresh on how we're keeping our teams and customers safe.
All of our in-store teams have received in-depth training on social distancing protocols and health and safety measures to make sure they can keep both themselves and you safe.
- Temperature testing before every shift.
- Frequent hand-washing and hand-sanitiser stations in every store.
We want you to be able to pick up the freshest streetwear and trainers while feeling as safe as possible so we're still limiting the number of customers allowed in-store and asking customers to wear face coverings unless exempt.
- Floor markings to remind you of social distancing guidelines.
- Protective screens at the cash desks and limited numbers of staff working behind the tills.
- When visiting our stores you must wear a face mask or covering unless exempt.
We know most people are used to hands, face and space by now but to keep our customers safe our fitting rooms are still closed and we have one way systems in place to help with social distancing.
- Fitting rooms will be closed and we advise against trying footwear on, but don't worry if your new items don't fit- you have 14 days to return to store.
We'll continue to work within the government guidelines and will make any changes that are necessary to keep you and our teams safe.
Don't want to head to the shops? You can still shop the latest footwear and clothing online.