Following the UK Government's decision to close all non-essential retail shops in England, our stores will be temporarily closed from Thursday 5th November.
Our number one priority continues to be the well-being of our customers and employees, and we will continue to monitor the government's advice.
Good news! Our shop doors are beginning to reopen and we can't wait to welcome you back to Footasylum.
You can read our full statement on stores reopening here.
A lot has changed since you last shopped in-store and we want to give you the lowdown on all of the changes we've made and precautions we've taken to keep our teams and our customers safe while visiting our stores.
All of our in-store teams have received in-depth training on social distancing protocols and health and safety measures to make sure they can keep both themselves and you safe.
We've also added a few extra features to stores to help our team do this:
- Each staff member has been supplied with at least one reusable face mask.
- These are all adjustable, antibacterial and water-resistant to keep our team as comfortable as possible.
- Stores will also be provided with disposable face masks and gloves.
- Temperature testing before every shift.
- Frequent hand-washing and hand-sanitiser stations in every store.
We want you to enjoy shopping at Footasylum just as much as you always have, although it might feel a bit different than "normal", we'll still be selling the latest trainers and footwear.
Here are the changes we've made in-store to help you shop easier:
- Only stores in England will be opening.
- Queues to enter the store and a limit on the number of customers allowed in at the same time.
- Floor markings to remind you of social distancing guidelines.
- Enhanced cleaning rotas.
- Protective screens at the cash desks and a limited number of staff working behind the tills to allow for social distancing.
- You can check your store opening times here.
- When visiting our stores in Scotland you must wear a face mask or covering and from the 24th July 2020 you must also wear a face mask when visiting our England stores.
Some of you may already be used to queuing to get into shops and keeping 2 metres apart, but if you're not sure what to expect we've got you covered.
- Hand sanitizer stations for customers throughout stores.
- Floor markings to help you maintain social distancing while shopping in-store.
- Fitting rooms will be closed and we advise against trying footwear on, but don't worry if your new items don't fit- you have 14 days to return to store.
- If you can try to pay by contactless or card. Want to return an online order? Skip the queues for stores and send your order back to us for free with Asda Toyou, CollectPlus and Hermes.
We can't wait to see you all again in-store but if you have any concerns or want to chat to a member of our team drop us a message on WhatsApp or Live Chat.
We'll continue to work within the government guidelines and will make any changes that are necessary to keep you and our teams safe.
Don't want to head to the shops? You can still shop the latest footwear and clothing online.