Just make sure you've got Just Eat or Deliveroo open and ready.
Hard Dough Fish a la Chunkz
- Hard Dough
- Chestnut Mushrooms
- Mixed Peppers
- Gut the fish- we'd Google how to do this, don't follow Chunkz' instructions.
- Season the mackerel with salt and pepper and fry in a pan for 10 minutes until cooked.
- Meanwhile, crack on with the rest of the ingredients. Thinly slice the cucumber for garnishing.
- Slice the bell peppers and chestnut mushrooms. Fry in a separate pan to the fish for five minutes.
- Slice the Hard Dough Bread and fry in the pan with the mushrooms and peppers.
- Get ready to serve with cucumber slices to garnish.
Filly's Chicken and Rice
- Bell Peppers
- Chicken Legs
- Brussel Sprouts
- Try not to spread raw chicken juice all over the kitchen like Filly.
- Add 1 cup of rice and 2 cups of boiling water to a pan along with a sprinkle of thyme and leave to cook.
- Chop the bell peppers and add to the pan of rice.
- Remove the chicken legs and season with salt and pepper before adding to an oiled frying pan.
- Add a brussel sprout to the boiling rice.
- Check the chicken is cooked and serve the chicken legs, rice, pepper and sprout combination to your very lucky housemates. (Or order a takeaway).
- Vegan Sausage
- Chantenay Carrots
- Cayenne Pepper
- Pointed Red Peppers
- Rice Noodles
- Thinly slice the carrots, and add to a hot frying pan.
- Chop half of the cayenne pepper and add to the pan.
- Slice the Pointed Red Pepper in half and remove the seeds. Chop the pepper and add to the frying pan.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice the vegan sausage and add to the pan.
- Add the rice noodles to the pan and get ready to stir fry.
- Serve and enjoy without the risk of food poisoning.