Videographer - Head Office
Videographer - Head Office, Heywood
Job Reference: VPOD1
Chances are, if you’re looking to work with us, you’ve probably got some idea of what we’re all about. But allow us to introduce ourselves:
Footasylum was born in late 2005, with a mission to bring some excitement to the streetwear scene. Going from a single unit in Wilmslow to over 55 high street stores nationwide, our team have a passion for the product and their collective knowledge is what separates us from the competition. In a world where clothes shopping is a stale affair, Footasylum retail environments are unique and intriguing. We move beyond the traditional and aren’t afraid to break the mould.
Always cooler, always faster, always ahead of the game: We are Footasylum.
The role of Video Producer will play an important part in developing a Content Creation Centre capable of delivering the creative assets of the highest standard for use in Footasylum multichannel marketing campaigns.
The essence of this role is delivering video and motion which will form part of marketing campaigns for use in Retail stores, on websites and social media channels.
- Creation and development of multimedia (audio/video) content to support campaigns, social media content, product marketing videos, recruitment videos and PR activity.
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Work independently, as well as part of a team to deliver projects
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to deliver multimedia content
- Plan video shoots; working with Shoot Coordinator and Art Directors to scout, select and reserve shoot locations
- Develop production schedules, with support of Shoot Coordinator and Art Directors
- Select and hire additional freelance crew and talent as required with sign off from Studio Manager.
- Reserve and rent equipment as required.
- Record and edit video projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voiceover/sfx, media management and archiving project media
- Manage video library
- Any other duties, not specified above, as outlined by your Line Manager
- Be unfazed by a busy environment and able to work in an organised and efficient manner with the ability to stay calm when under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Be experienced in video production and editing
- Be a highly skilled and experienced user of Adobe software, particularly After Effects and Premiere, and Final Cut Pro X.
- Have excellent attention to detail and consistently operate to the highest standard
- Have experience of working in a busy creative studio environment and have keen interest in photography or have a relevant qualification
- Above all, have a passion for the Footasylum brand and the products we sell with the ability to reflect the essence of the brands DNA in creative photography/video
There’s no shortage of benefits! These include 20 days’ holiday rising one year for each year of service up to 25 days, generous staff discount and fantastic career progression for the right candidate.
If you really want to play a huge role in the future of the business, then this is the perfect platform and opportunity. Please send your CV to Chris.Walker@footasylum.com