Traffic Manager - Head Office, Heywood
Job Reference: TM1
Chances are, if you’re looking to work with us, you’ve probably got some idea of what we’re all about. But allow us to introduce ourselves:
Footasylum was born in late 2005, with a mission to bring some excitement to the streetwear scene. Going from a single unit in Wilmslow to over 55 high street stores nationwide, our team have a passion for the product and their collective knowledge is what separates us from the competition. In a world where clothes shopping is a stale affair, Footasylum retail environments are unique and intriguing. We move beyond the traditional and aren’t afraid to break the mould.
Always cooler, always faster, always ahead of the game: We are Footasylum.
- A key role as the team grows to manage the workload, and ensure efficiency and productivity on every job.
- Overseeing all Design/Creative briefs, workload and calendar.
- Ensure all briefs are full, complete and clear, and all design work is delivered on time.
- Responsibility to liaise and communicate daily with other areas of the business such as Marketing and Buying, so that the Creative team can focus on what they do best.
- Manage the use of any 3rd party suppliers such as production/print/video, etc, from sourcing to negotiating costs
- Manage/forecasts any freelance requirements during busy periods.
Other than an open mind and the drive to succeed, there are certain skills you’ll need to get the job done:
- Good knowledge/experience in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of producing and preparing artwork.
- Retouching knowledge.
- Experience of print finishes, processes and materials.
- Work well under pressure, managing workload and design work from concept to completion.
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to prioritise tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Flexible working to meet the needs of the department.
With some great benefits and the opportunity to progress within the business, there are plenty of reasons why working for Footasylum should be the next step in your career. Think you’ve got what it takes? Send over your CV and we’ll be in touch.
If you really want to play a huge role in the future of the business, then this is the perfect platform and opportunity. Please send your CV to Chris.Walker@footasylum.com