Job Reference: SAS
Chances are, if you’re looking to work with us, you’ve probably got some idea of what we’re all about. But allow us to introduce ourselves:
Footasylum was born in late 2005, with a mission to bring some excitement to the streetwear scene. Going from a single unit in Wilmslow to over 50 high street stores nationwide, our team have a passion for the product and their collective knowledge is what separates us from the competition. In a world where clothes shopping is a stale affair, Footasylum retail environments are unique and intriguing. We move beyond the traditional and aren’t afraid to break the mould.
This is fantastic opportunity for the right person to join, and help to build, a brand new concept.
Always cooler, always faster, always ahead of the game: We are Footasylum.
- Amazing customer service is a fundamental part of the role. Each customer should leave our stores having had a great experience
- Uphold company standards in all areas from loss prevention to health and safety, with everything in between
- Participate in the delivery of new stock to the store, whilst keeping the back areas clean and tidy
- Support the store team with positive approach to merchandising and housekeeping tasks
- Aid with the training and development of new colleagues, leading by example
- You’ve got a passion for footwear & clothing that matches our company ethos
- You’re a style leader that’s reflected in a smart appearance
- Experience working within the fashion retail industry isn’t a must but you’ve got a keen eye for trends, especially what’s going on in your area
- A friendly and an outgoing personality that is reflected with excellent customer service and a genuine enthusiasm
- We want for you to follow our direction but also put forward your own ideas, all with the masterplan to develop you to the next level
- Competitive hourly rate
- Pension contributions if required
- Generous staff discount
- Career progression
With some great benefits and the opportunity to progress within the business, there are plenty of reasons why working for Footasylum should be the next step in your career. Think you’ve got what it takes? Send over your CV and we’ll be in touch.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post to Footasylum Ltd, Sandbrook House, Sandbrook Park, Rochdale, Lancs, OL11 1RY