Stock Audit Specialist
Stock Audit Specialist
Job Reference: SASp
Chances are, if you’re looking to work with us, you’ve probably got some idea of what we’re all about. But allow us to introduce ourselves:
Footasylum was born in late 2005, with a mission to bring some excitement to the streetwear scene. Going from a single unit in Wilmslow to over 50 high street stores nationwide, our team have a passion for the product and their collective knowledge is what separates us from the competition. In a world where clothes shopping is a stale affair, Footasylum retail environments are unique and intriguing. We move beyond the traditional and aren’t afraid to break the mould.
Always cooler, always faster, always ahead of the game: We are Footasylum.
We have a vacancy for a Stock Auditor professional, which will suit individuals interested in pursuing a career in Loss Prevention. Working as part of the Business Risk Department, you will be the point of contact for all Stock Integrity related matters on a designated retail area. You will predominantly be responsible for the completion of all store stock takes, with stock investigations, supporting stores in the investigation and resolution of all stock related discrepancies forming part of your day to day duties.
You will be from a Stock Audit background, and may have some retail management or supervisory experience and located within the specified area. You will be a self-starter, stock integrity aware, with ability to effectively manage your time, as well as be able to effectively communicate at various levels within the business. Candidates with the ability to demonstrate analytical ability, initiative and a keen interest in developing their career in a Stock Audit role will be suited to this position.
- Management & successful completion of the store stock process within the required timeline
- Identification and resolution of stock movement related issues that may adversely affect a store’s stock file/stock result
- Accurate completion of stock related reports, and effective communication of all issues within the required deadlines
- Completion of stock investigations, ensuring store management fully understand the actions required to improve
- Production and communication of action plans to store management, ensuring full understanding has been achieved
- Identification, communication of, and solutions to security related issues which may put company property at risk
- Management of a retail area to agreed targets
- Use of HO resource and systems to identify process and administrative loss and areas of potential stock control weakness
- Development of relationships with the Area Management population, to engage and assist them in stock management and gain their support
- Continually monitor own and areas KPI’s and drive a targeted approach to improve the most underperforming areas of the area/business
- Measure the success of your approach by ensuring consistency of approach across all stores under your control
- Formulation of excellent working relationships with Store Managers and Central Retail colleagues
- Coaching, training and supporting store managers in all aspects of stock management and regarded as the go to person – via an earned respect and delivery of added value that supports objectives
- Preferably a minimum of 3 years’ experience of working within a LP/Stock audit based role
- Strong analytical ability
- Good knowledge of MS Office, particularly MS Excel
- Understanding of Loss Prevention procedures
- Commercial awareness
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Reside within the specified area of coverage
- Salary: competitive
- Company Car
- Mobile phone
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post to Footasylum Ltd, Sandbrook House, Sandbrook Park, Rochdale, Lancs, OL11 1RY