So Fresh Terms & Conditions
Footasylum #SoFresh Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Footasylum Ltd (company no. 05535565) whose registered office is at Sandbrook House, Sandbrook Park, Rochdale, Lancashire OL11 1RY.
- Employees of Footasylum Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- This competition will be held via Instagram and only entries made via Instagram will be accepted.
- Closing date for entry will be 12pm on Friday the 29th of May 2015. After this date no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
- No responsibility can be accepted by the company for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and the prize for the overall winner are as follows:
- Visit a Footasylum store
- Stand in one of the #SOFRESHFA square floor decals and take a picture of your footwear
- Upload the image to your Instagram account, follow @footasylum and use the #SOFRESHFA hashtag
- Only one entry will be counted per entrant when choosing a winner, but multiple entries are permitted
- When the competition closes, one overall winner will be chosen at random from all entries to receive £1000 Footasylum store credit and a year’s supply of Crep Protect spray (12 bottles)
- At random throughout the competition several winners will be selected to receive smaller prizes. These users will be notified via Instagram upon selection
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by the Footasylum social team.
- The winners will be notified via Instagram and/or email/letter within 28 days of the closing date. If any winners cannot be contacted or do not claim their prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will require a postal address from each winner for their prize to be sent to.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- All entrants to the use of his/her name and image and entry in any publicity material, including the #SOFRESHFA micro-site. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Footasylum Ltd, Sandbrook House, Sandbrook Park, Rochdale, Lancashire OL11 1RY
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.