Retail Interior Designer - Head Office
Retail Interior Designer - Head Office, Heywood
Job Reference: RID1
Chances are, if you’re looking to work with us, you’ve probably got some idea of what we’re all about. But allow us to introduce ourselves:
Footasylum was born in late 2005, with a mission to bring some excitement to the streetwear scene. Going from a single unit in Wilmslow to over 55 high street stores nationwide, our team have a passion for the product and their collective knowledge is what separates us from the competition. In a world where clothes shopping is a stale affair, Footasylum retail environments are unique and intriguing. We move beyond the traditional and aren’t afraid to break the mould.
Always cooler, always faster, always ahead of the game: We are Footasylum.
- Set up CAD drawings using landlords survey information
- Space plan merchandise layout using a design brief and option targets.
- Liaising with head of departments (retail, visual merchandising, marketing, IT, buying etc.)
- Liaising with external contractors such as joiners, engineers, planning departments etc.
- Produce detailed plans, fascia drawings, sections, elevations and visuals for proposed store designs.
- Attend site meetings talking through store designs and the requirements of the store.
- Work with the existing team to meet deadlines.
- Good spatial awareness and the ability to visualise the design of a store.
- Ability to interpret briefs well and work to deadlines
- Ability to work on several projects at the same time.
- Good presentation skills
- Be prepared to travel throughout the UK
- Ability to use Vectorworks/ CAD, Sketch up, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office.
- Two years experience or more required.
- Understanding of basic construction or shop fitting coupled with a good understanding of building regulations with in England and Scotland.
- Knowledge in product/fixture design.
- Knowledge & understanding of Lighting Design.
- UK Driving Licence.
There’s no shortage of benefits! These include 20 days’ holiday rising one year for each year of service up to 25 days, generous staff discount and fantastic career progression for the right candidate. Company Car, work laptop and phone.
If you really want to play a huge role in the future of the business, then this is the perfect platform and opportunity. Please send your CV to Chris.Walker@footasylum.com