Midweight Photographer - Head Office
Midweight Photographer - Head Office, Heywood
Job Reference: MidPHT
Chances are, if you’re looking to work with us, you’ve probably got some idea of what we’re all about. But allow us to introduce ourselves:
Footasylum was born in late 2005, with a mission to bring some excitement to the streetwear scene. Going from a single unit in Wilmslow to over 55 high street stores nationwide, our team have a passion for the product and their collective knowledge is what separates us from the competition. In a world where clothes shopping is a stale affair, Footasylum retail environments are unique and intriguing. We move beyond the traditional and aren’t afraid to break the mould.
Always cooler, always faster, always ahead of the game: We are Footasylum.
Working as part of our new Content Creation Centre as a Midweight Photographer, you will be key to delivering creative assets of the highest standard for Footasylum multichannel marketing campaigns.
The essence of this highly creative role will be to deliver e-commerce product and campaign photography.
This role will be responsible for:
- Developing creative concepts for eCommerce, marketing and corporate photography projects in collaboration with the Senior Photographer and Art Director
- Contributing to the selection of models and attending castings where required
- Contributing to the identification of suitable locations through recces and site visits
- Attendance of pre production meetings for all campaign meetings
- Driving consistency in the creative direction of web photography, whilst constantly looking to improve the quality of imagery and online presentation through testing and learning with the support of eComm trading teams
- Executing campaign or other photography against agreed photography brief as required
- Cleaning and retouching photography where required
- Using product and brand knowledge to engage and direct Junior Photographer, shoot assistants and stylists to ensure product is the hero of all photography
- Work with the wider Content Creation Centre team to establish and maintain an efficient workflow between buying, merchandise, styling, photography and marketing teams
- Be unfazed by a busy environment and able to work in an organised and efficient manner managing multiple projects simultaneously and adapting to last minute changes in direction and execution requirements
- Continually push the boundaries of our creativity to keep photography fresh and stay ahead of our competitors
- Have excellent attention to detail and consistently operate to the highest standard
- Be proficient in Mac and Adobe Creative Suite software, specifically Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom software
- Above all, have a passion for the Footasylum brand and the products we sell with the ability to reflect the essence of the brands DNA in creative photography
There’s no shortage of benefits! These include 20 days’ holiday rising one year for each year of service up to 25 days, generous staff discount and fantastic career progression for the right candidate.
• If you really want to play a huge role in the future of the business, then this is the perfect platform and opportunity. Please send your CV to Chris.Walker@footasylum.com