Merchandise Assistant - Head Office
Job Reference: MAS
Chances are, if you’re looking to work with us, you’ve probably got some idea of what we’re all about. But allow us to introduce ourselves:
Footasylum was born in late 2005, with a mission to bring some excitement to the streetwear scene. Going from a single unit in Wilmslow to over 55 high street stores nationwide, our team have a passion for the product and their collective knowledge is what separates us from the competition. In a world where clothes shopping is a stale affair, Footasylum retail environments are unique and intriguing. We move beyond the traditional and aren’t afraid to break the mould.
Always cooler, always faster, always ahead of the game: We are Footasylum.
The objective of this role is to work within the Merchandising team to maximise commercial opportunities on your product areas throughout the FA estate and Web, through the attention to detail and an understanding of the knock on effects of every task undertaken.
- Print off weekly reports and ensure all key people have copies as a priority on a Monday morning.
- Ad hoc reporting and Analysis when required
- Develop awareness of product area through store visits and by reviewing the sales analysis.
- Update Nav with the current ETA / Availability from the supplier order books
- Liaise and be first point of contact with the w/house around delivery issues.
- Collate, key and check price amendments.
- Action store IBTs in conjunction with the Assistant Merchandiser
- Key contact for stores on inventory availability queries
- Key Stocks seasonality and ensure that it is correct
- Enter price adjustments onto the system, checked and sent to store at the correct time
- Interact with other internal teams to improve performance and drive best practices
- Key contact for Stores to make the most of retail opportunity and minimise risk.
- With the Assistant Merchandiser check that all product landing in the warehouse has the correct Cost and Retail price and that the margin reflects correctly.
- Manage line cards in conjunction with the Merchandiser
- Action new store ranges in the system as advised by the team (in conjunction with pre-schedule)
- Reconcile supplier order books and communicate all anomalies.
- Check and change re order points in the system when required.
- File maintenance
- Ensure you understand and are focused and working towards a shared goal.
- Use the Grading system and the PDP's to drive personal progression
- Seeking guidance on ‘Best Practice’ merchandising from the team and implement
- Develop relationships as appropriate with Store Operations, Visuals, Marketing DC, etc.
- Congratulate Success
- Numerate with analytical skills, including computer skills.
- Self motivation
- Good judgement
- Proactive and determined
- Passionate about product, market and brand awareness
- Discreet, professional and well spoken, with good communication skills
- Exceptionally organised, methodical and efficient.
With some great benefits and the opportunity to progress within the business, there are plenty of reasons why working for Footasylum should be the next step in your career. Think you’ve got what it takes? Send over your CV and we’ll be in touch.
If you really want to play a huge role in the future of the business, then this is the perfect platform and opportunity. Please send your CV to Chris.Walker@footasylum.com