Loss Prevention Specialist
Loss Prevention Specialist
Job Reference: LPS
Chances are, if you’re looking to work with us, you’ve probably got some idea of what we’re all about. But allow us to introduce ourselves:
Footasylum was born in late 2005, with a mission to bring some excitement to the streetwear scene. Going from a single unit in Wilmslow to over 50 high street stores nationwide, our team have a passion for the product and their collective knowledge is what separates us from the competition. In a world where clothes shopping is a stale affair, Footasylum retail environments are unique and intriguing. We move beyond the traditional and aren’t afraid to break the mould.
Always cooler, always faster, always ahead of the game: We are Footasylum.
We have a vacancy for a Loss Prevention professional, which will suit individuals interested in pursuing/furthering a career in Loss Prevention. Working as part of the Business Risk Department and reporting to the Loss Prevention Manager, you will be the point of contact for all Loss Prevention related matters on a designated retail area. You will predominantly be responsible for the completion of all loss related investigations, store visits, supporting stores in awareness, training, including the investigation and resolution of cash & till discrepancies forming part of your day to day duties.
You will be from a Loss Prevention background, and may have some retail management or supervisory experience and located within the specified area. You will be a self-starter, security aware, with ability to effectively manage your time, as well as being able to effectively communicate at various levels within the business. Candidates with the ability to demonstrate analytical ability, initiative and a keen interest in developing their career in a Loss Prevention role will be suited to this position.
- Management & successful completion of the store Loss Prevention processes within the required timeline
- Identification and resolution of loss related issues that may adversely affect a store’s profitability
- Accurate completion of store visit reports, and effective communication of all issues within the required deadlines
- Identification, communication of solutions to security related issues which may put company property at risk
- Management of a retail area to agreed targets
- Use of HO resource and systems to identify process, internal, external, crime and administrative loss and areas of potential control weakness
- Development of relationships with the Area Management population, to engage and assist them in loss management and gain their support
- Continually monitor own and areas KPI’s and drive a targeted approach to improve the most underperforming areas of the business
- Investigation and preparation of case files allowing self/others to action, where there have been breaches of policy, law or process
- Measure the success of your approach by ensuring consistency of approach across all stores under your own and team control
- Formulation of excellent working relationships with Store Managers and Central Retail colleagues
- Coaching, training and supporting store managers in all aspects of loss management and regarded as the go to person – via an earned respect and delivery of added value that supports objectives
- Ensure the effective utilisation of security equipment and resource – ensuring ROI, including surveying all new stores and procurement of associated security related equipment and resources
- Preferably a minimum of 3 years’ experience of working within a LP/Stock audit based role
- Strong analytical ability
- Good knowledge of MS Office, particularly MS Excel
- Understanding of Loss Prevention procedures
- Commercial awareness
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Reside within the specified area of coverage
- Salary: competitive
- Company Car
- Mobile phone
- by email to email@example.com
- by post to Footasylum Ltd, Sandbrook House, Sandbrook Park, Rochdale, Lancs, OL11 1RY