Internet Listing Assistant - Head Office
Internet Listing Assistant
Job Reference: ILA
Chances are, if you’re looking to work with us, you’ve probably got some idea of what we’re all about. But allow us to introduce ourselves:
Footasylum was born in late 2005, with a mission to bring some excitement to the streetwear scene. Going from a single unit in Wilmslow to over 55 high street stores nationwide, our team have a passion for the product and their collective knowledge is what separates us from the competition. In a world where clothes shopping is a stale affair, Footasylum retail environments are unique and intriguing. We move beyond the traditional and aren’t afraid to break the mould.
Always cooler, always faster, always ahead of the game: We are Footasylum.
The role of Internet Listing Assistant is responsible for the supporting the wider Internet
listing team in the creation of product descriptions, listing of products and picking of products
for all Footasylum owned and maintained websites.
- Supporting Internet Listers in writing unique and SEO tailored product descriptions for new products, which focus on product features and relevant brand cues
- Performing daily site audits on new products listed ensuring descriptions, imagery and codes are correct
- Performing regular site audits covering brands and categories ensuring that descriptions, imagery and codes are correct
- Creation and delivery of product pick requests to support Studio team in delivering campaign, creative and eComm photography
- Creation and delivery of stock removal requests to support Head Office teams with gifting, QC and competition work streams
- Creating transfers Studio and Listers stock transfers for ‘complete’ product using correct systems and processes
- Support Internet Listing Assistant with facilitating pick requests and stock removals inline with demand
- Any other duties, not specified above, as outlined by your line manager
- Be unfazed by a busy environment and able to work in an organised and efficient manner
- Have excellent attention to detail and consistently operate to the highest standard
- Be able to demonstrate ability to use Microsoft Office applications to a high level
- Above all, have a passion for the Footasylum brand and the products we sell with the ability to reflect the essence of the brands DNA in creative photography
With some great benefits and the opportunity to progress within the business, there are plenty of reasons why working for Footasylum should be the next step in your career. Think you’ve got what it takes? Send over your CV and we’ll be in touch.
If you really want to play a huge role in the future of the business, then this is the perfect platform and opportunity. Please send your CV to Chris.Walker@footasylum.com