Dot to Dot Terms & Conditions
COMPETITION - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
These competition rules shall be binding on you when entering any competition(s) operated by us, our sponsors or any company or website owned or controlled by us from time to time.
In addition to these general competition rules, other specific terms and conditions may also apply to a particular competition. We will post any such specific competition rules on our website.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Fred Perry Ltd, or any subsidiary of Fred Perry Ltd.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per person. We reserve the right to remove any entrant that enters the competition multiple times.
- Use of a false name or address, e.g. name by which the entrant is not usually known will disqualify them from receiving any prize. Fred Perry Ltd reserves the right to oblige any potential winner to provide documentary proof of their identity and address as directed by Fred Perry Ltd before such person may claim their prize.
- If you want to enter a competition you may enter via the website on the applicable competition page.
- Proof of sending post/e-mail/SMS, making a phone call or completing an online entry, is not proof of our receipt of your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- The winner will be randomly selected from all the entrants after the closing date of the competition.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Fred Perry Ltd reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by e-mail. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The panel of judges for each competition will be comprised of members of the marketing team of a relevant department of Fred Perry Ltd.
- You can find out who has won a particular competition by visiting the link at the bottom of the competitions page after the closing date.
- . By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Fred Perry Ltd may require.
- The prize or prizes will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Fred Perry Ltd and accordingly Fred Perry Ltd may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Fred Perry Ltd as a result thereof.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- This competition is being run by Fred Perry Ltd, registered at 14 James Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 8BU.
Fred Perry Ltd reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Fred Perry Ltd may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.