Dizzuane Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Footasylum Ltd (company no. 05535565) whose registered office is at Sandbrook House, Sandbrook Park, Rochdale, Lancashire OL11 1RY.
- Employees of Footasylum Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- This competition will be held via YouTube and only entries made via YouTube subscription will be accepted.
- Competition opens on Friday the 16th October 2015. Entries must be submitted by 12pm on Friday the 30th October 2015.
- No responsibility can be accepted by the company for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- Subscribe to the Footasylum YouTube channel
- - One of two pairs of customised Roshe Run. One of these is in UK size 8, one in UK size 9. The first of the two winners to contact Footasylum with details of their preferred size will receive this pair. The second to contact Footasylum will receive the remaining pair.
Further information can be found at: https://social.footasylum.com/k2-extra-field-groups/competitions/item/1188-sneaker-competition-dizzuane-roshe-run
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be chosen at random from all subscribers (new and existing)
- The winner will be notified via YouTube/Google+ private message following the competition’s closure. Prizes will be sent out following confirmation of the winner’s postal address. The promoter reserves the right to declare an alternative winner should the original winner not reply to communications within 14 days of first being contacted. Whether an entry is considered to qualify as complete is at the promoter’s discretion.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winners agree to the use of his/her name and image and entry in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winners’ names will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Footasylum Ltd, Sandbrook House, Sandbrook Park, Rochdale, Lancashire OL11 1RY
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.