Customer Service Team Leader
Customer Services Team Leader
Job Reference: CSTL
Chances are, if you’re looking to work with us, you’ve probably got some idea of what we’re all about. But allow us to introduce ourselves:
Footasylum was born in late 2005, with a mission to bring some excitement to the streetwear scene. Going from a single unit in Wilmslow to over 55 high street stores nationwide, our team have a passion for the product and their collective knowledge is what separates us from the competition. In a world where clothes shopping is a stale affair, Footasylum retail environments are unique and intriguing. We move beyond the traditional and aren’t afraid to break the mould.
Always cooler, always faster, always ahead of the game: We are Footasylum.
If you care about style, love working in a team and want to be part of the Footasylum story, we’ve got the job for you:
- Ensure that all customers receive a fantastic customer service experience across all business areas
- To support and help your Manager with all implementations and recommendations on improvements to the processes for delivering best in class performance.
- To develop your teams to achieve good customer practice through ongoing coaching and training.
- To handle customer escalations and to look at ways to minimise complaints.
- To provide daily / weekly customer contact reports to your Manager to ensure agreed KPI’s are met
- Facilitate customer service excellence within the team
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures
Other than an open mind and the drive to succeed, there are certain skills you’ll need to get the job done:
- At least 1 years’ leadership experience within a contact centre role.
- A target driven, enthusiastic and self-motivated attitude
- Exceptional people management skills to motivate, develop and lead employees
- Experience of handling complex customer problems and solving them creatively and efficiently to avoid escalation
- Strong organisational skills
- Proficient in Excel
- To lead by example
With some great benefits and the opportunity to progress within the business, there are plenty of reasons why working for Footasylum should be the next step in your career. Think you’ve got what it takes? Send over your CV and we’ll be in touch.
If you're interested in any of these positions, are confident, outgoing, superb with people and can deliver the finest customer service, then please send us a brief email or letter with your CV, quoting the relevant reference number to the HR Department:
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post to Footasylum Ltd, Sandbrook House, Sandbrook Park, Rochdale, Lancs, OL11 1RY