Ecom Exec - Head Office (OL11 1RY)
Job Reference: EE1
Chances are, if you’re looking to work with us, you’ve probably got some idea of what we’re all about. But allow us to introduce ourselves:
Footasylum was born in late 2005, with a mission to bring some excitement to the streetwear scene. Going from a single unit in Wilmslow to over 50 high street stores nationwide, our team have a passion for the product and their collective knowledge is what separates us from the competition. In a world where clothes shopping is a stale affair, Footasylum retail environments are unique and intriguing. We move beyond the traditional and aren’t afraid to break the mould.
Always cooler, always faster, always ahead of the game: We are Footasylum.
As part of our Digital Marketing team, the Copywriting Assistant will work alongside the Copywriting and Content Marketing Editor:
- Regularly updating SEO copy on the various Footasylum websites
- Writing interesting articles on trainers, style, music and pop culture for ‘The Lowdown’ blog
- Thinking of exciting digital content campaigns to increase Footasylum brand awareness
- Helping to improve the Footasylum YouTube channel with regular video content
- Networking with on-brand influencers to seed relevant product and produce content
- Assisting with the wider Digital Marketing workload where necessary
Other than an open mind and the drive to succeed, there are certain skills you’ll need to get the job done:
- Talented and ambitious copywriter with experience in SEO, digital editorial and CMS
- Excellent writing skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Adaptable, changing tone of voice dependant on what audience is being written for
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team managing multiple projects and the ability to meet fixed deadlines
- Quick thinking, responding to topical events and trends with high quality content concepts
- Interest in and understanding of the world of fashion/trainers
- Solid understanding of SEO and SEO copywriting best practices
- Intermediate Adobe Photoshop skills (resizing and basic editing of images)
With some great benefits and the opportunity to progress within the business, there are plenty of reasons why working for Footasylum should be the next step in your career. Think you’ve got what it takes? Send over your CV and we’ll be in touch.
- by email to email@example.com
- by post to Footasylum Ltd, Sandbrook House, Sandbrook Park, Rochdale, Lancs, OL11 1RY