Social Media Executive
Social Media Executive - Head Office (OL11)
Job Reference: SME1
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop and implement Footasylum social media campaigns to deliver measurable results
- Encourage engagement with followers by developing relevant, on-brand posts as well as demonstrate the Footasylum personality through lifestyle/ entertaining content.
- Develop and implement blogger outreach programme, demonstrating awareness and knowledge of trends, key bloggers and influencers.
- Ensure consistent TOV across all social channels.
- Subedit articles for Footasylum’s social platform ‘The Social’
Skills / Experience:
- Experience of developing and implementing social media campaigns within a similar retail/ commercial business
- Demonstrable creative writing ability
- Proven experience and excellent knowledge of social sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.
The benefits:There’s no shortage of benefits! Including 20 days’ holiday, generous staff discount and fantastic career progression for the right candidate.
How to apply:If you're interested in any of these positions, are confident, outgoing, superb with people and can deliver the finest customer service, then please send us a brief email or letter with your CV, quoting the relevant reference number to the HR Department:
- by email to email@example.com
- by post to Footasylum Ltd, Sandbrook House, Sandbrook Park, Rochdale, Lancs, OL11 1RY