Social Media Co-Ordinator
Social Media Co-Ordinator - Head office, Heywood
Job Reference: SMCO
About the role:We’re looking for a talented and creative social media Coordinator to join our Marketing team.
The ideal candidate must have an impeccable understanding of leading social channels alongside a comprehensive knowledge of our market.
The ideal candidate will either manage their own blog or contribute to one on a regular basis. Daily tasks will include liaising with the world’s leading brands, managing and writing articles for our forthcoming Social Platform, contributing to marketing initiatives and supplying the web team with descriptive content for the website and emails.
This role will be reporting to Marketing Manager and working alongside the marketing and web teams.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Manage/contributing to a blog on a regular basis
- Manage/write articles for our forthcoming Social Platform
- Contributing to marketing initiatives
- Supply the web team with descriptive content for the website and emails.
Essential Experience / Skills:
- Excellent writing skills as well as outstanding spoken English skills
- Good research skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to develop partnerships via email and via telephone
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate creativity and show initiative
- Ability to prioritise and manage large workloads
- Basic understanding of the Adobe package – Photoshop in particular
- Basic HTML knowledge would be an advantage
- Understanding of writing and editing posts in Wordpress, including adding headings, sub-headings and images yourself
A driving license would be advantageous but is not essential.
How to apply:If you're interested in this position, are confident, outgoing and superb with people then please send us a brief email with your full CV and a cover letter, to our HR Department quoting the relevant reference number:
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post to Footasylum Ltd, Sandbrook House, Sandbrook Park, Rochdale, Lancs, OL11 1RY