- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods.
- information that you provide when registering with us such as name, email address, postal address, credit/debit card details along with a telephone number in the event that there are any issues in processing your order.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
- any other information submitted to us with your consent not defined above.
Cookies (Collection of Anonymous Data)
Use of Information
- to Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- to Send to you goods purchased via the website;
- to Send you commercial communications;
- to Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our service and website;
- to Provide third parties with statistical information about our website users;
- to Send you marketing information with your express permission via mediums including email, post and telephone. You have the right to terminate marketing communications at any point by emailing “stop communications” via the contact us form;
- to Send order confirmations and invoices to you.;
- for Internal Record Keeping;
- to improve our products and services;
- to contact you in order to offer you credit terms for the purchase of products or services from the website; and
- to follow up if you have purchased Products from our website as part of our customer care procedures.