Graphic Designer - Head Office
Graphic Designer - Head office, Heywood
Job Reference: GD2
As part of our in-house marketing team you will work on a broad array of briefs ranging from branded POS through to nationwide campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be an innovative and creative thinker, with an interest in fashion and street culture. They will also need an excellent working knowledge of all Macintosh software packages including; In-Design, Photoshop and Illustrator. Not to mention a good understanding of outputting for print and production. Photography skills would be a bonus though not essential.
- Produce effective “creative” for a variety of demanding briefs.
- Contribute and deliver both creative concepts and solutions for seasonal campaigns.
- Prioritise workload and manage design / artwork jobs from brief to delivery.
- Ensure all deadlines are met.
- Present finalised ideas and concepts to the marketing team.
- Proven work experience in the design industry
- Good print and production knowledge
- Exceptional Apple Mac skills
- A flexible approach to work loads
- Full UK driving licence*
*A driving license would be advantageous but is not essential.
- by email to email@example.com
- by post to Footasylum Ltd, Sandbrook House, Sandbrook Park, Rochdale, Lancs, OL11 1RY