Job Reference: ASM
Chances are, if you’re looking to work with us, you’ve probably got some idea of what we’re all about. But allow us to introduce ourselves:
Footasylum was born in late 2005, with a mission to bring some excitement to the streetwear scene. Going from a single unit in Wilmslow to over 55 high street stores nationwide, our team have a passion for the product and their collective knowledge is what separates us from the competition. In a world where clothes shopping is a stale affair, Footasylum retail environments are unique and intriguing. We move beyond the traditional and aren’t afraid to break the mould.
Always cooler, always faster, always ahead of the game: We are Footasylum.
If you love fashion, team work and want to join a dynamic company, then look no further…
- Deputise in Merchandiser’s absence.
- Review weekly trading performance and produce Weekly trading sheet and LFL reports.
- Chase available stock for re-buys as directed by the Merchandiser.
- Re-ratio stock as directed by the Merchandiser and raise SP planners.
- Ratio Purchase orders on Future season product to meet deadlines from Brands.
- Manage Outstanding Order book and prioritise bookings within cash flow parameters.
- Liaise with Warehouse on bookings and manage Warehouse diary.
- Manage Stock allocator and ensure Grading kept up to date.
- Oversee Cost and retail and margin checks from Allocator.
- Analyse store weekly best/worst sellers and create IBT’s in response to findings/de-stocks.
- Communicate Merchandising Aids to Stores/Merchandisers e.g. compile New in Lines/Hit lists/LFL reports.
- Review data library for ratios & check it’s ready for use on planners.
- Carry out any ad-hoc product analysis as required – Brand Sell Through etc
- Set up meetings with large Suppliers to reconcile order confirmations and highlight problems to Merchandisers.
- Linecards- Set up & update weekly.
Other than an open mind and the drive to succeed, there are certain skills you’ll need to get the job done:
- Experience within a Merchandising department at least at Administrator level.
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Strong work ethic
- Numerical and analytical skills are a must.
With some great benefits and the opportunity to progress within the business, there are plenty of reasons why working for Footasylum should be the next step in your career. Think you’ve got what it takes? Send over your CV and we’ll be in touch.
If you really want to play a huge role in the future of the business, then this is the perfect platform and opportunity. Please send your CV to Chris.Walker@footasylum.com