Job Reference: ASM
- Working alongside Merchandiser in monitoring department Sales and managing stock.
- Identify opportunities for future growth.
- Line Manager to Stock Allocator
- Provide support to the Merchandiser and Merchandising Team.
This position would suit someone who is already working in a Merchandising Department and keen to develop their career. They must be numerical and have great analytical abilities, able to identify and react to trends and have excellent skills in Microsoft Excel. Our ideal candidate will have previous experience in the role of a Stock Allocator and be able to bring their experience to develop and line manage a Stock Allocator.
- Deputise in Merchandiser’s absence.
- Review weekly trading performance and produce Weekly trading sheet and LFL reports.
- Chase available stock for re-buys as directed by the Merchandiser.
- Re-ratio stock as directed by the Merchandiser and raise SP planners.
- Ratio Purchase orders on Future season product to meet deadlines from Brands.
- Manage Outstanding Order book and prioritise bookings within cash flow parameters.
- Liaise with Warehouse on bookings and manage Warehouse diary.
- Manage Stock allocator and ensure Grading kept up to date.
- Oversee Cost and retail and margin checks from Allocator.
- Analyse store weekly best/worst sellers and create IBT’s in response to findings/de-stocks.
- Deal with Warehouse queries.
- Branch queries.
- Communicate Merchandising Aids to Stores/Merchandisers e.g. compile New in Lines/Hit lists/LFL reports.
- Compile and maintain data library for ratios.
- Carry out any ad-hoc product analysis as required – Brand Sell Through etc
- Set up meetings with large Suppliers to reconcile order confirmations and highlight problems to Merchandisers.
- Reporting to the Merchandiser
- Managing Stock Allocator
- Working with the Merchandising Team
- Working with the Buyers & Buying Coordinator
- Develop relationships with Stores
- by email to email@example.com
- by post to Footasylum Ltd, Sandbrook House, Sandbrook Park, Rochdale, Lancs, OL11 1RY